Tuesday, September 24, 2013

There's a "New" cube in town...

Green Tea & Cucumber Cleansing Cubes, topped with Lemon peel & dried Blueberries. Oh! and a touch of sparkle.
Ever ordered those adorable sugar scrub cubes thinking " wow, what a neat idea, no mess, easy to use? that sounds great. Then you get them and they are so hard you can't even break it apart at all. I hated that. I looked forward to learning how to make these and most recipes I found were hard as rocks! So naturally, I made my own XD.

  My sugar cubes are not just sugar, it's a combo recipe that leaves it light and fluffy. I use butters to give it extra fluff and it is soap based (without drying out!) so you get a foaming scrub cube that is 100% useable. You feel so clean afterwards. You will love sugar cubes as you should have in the first place. I cut them all by hand so they are twice as large as your average mold cube so it will actually only take one to get the job done and done right. They come in a large 12 ounce container garnished with the best ingredients for skin cleansing and exfoliating you could ask for. So many combos and variations you will have a hard time picking a favorite. I can help you by telling you which herbs and exfoliants are right for your skin type so just send me a message and I can start building a recipe just for your skins needs. I am available most of the time for convo, you never have to wait long for a response at all. Ask all the questions you need to know you are getting exactly what you need and want.
  Hope your glad to know there are other options out there, so don't give up on the cubes yet. Check out my Etsy shop for all kinds of unique bath & body gifts for your skin. You will not be disappointed. I have something for everyone in the family too. Even baby and Daddy's. You can get these right now in Very Sexy for Him, Dragon's Blood, Cedarwood Vanilla, Shave & Haircut(my fav). I have tons of Tea Tree oil Variations for problem skin too. No additional charge for the naturals, same price no matter what oils we use. I have over 100 scent choices and combinations to choose from so go ahead, spoil yourself, you will be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment