Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oatmeal Honey & Almond, Goat's Milk Soap





I am very proud of this soap. It is the absolute best soap you could ever use. So many specialty ingredients such as Jojoba & Avocado oils, creamy mango & Shea butters and not to mention the farm fresh Goat's milk & honey and non GMO oats.

  • Is it complicated and time consuming to produce a rich, luxury bar like this? yes. 
  • Wouldn't it be easier to just do a simple recipe and make it look amazing? well..yes.
  But why would you? When you could have a bar of soap so superior to most others out there. One use and you would totally agree 100% that the ingredients make the soap, not the swirl or fancy packaging.
  I love what I do and I hope in every bar that it shows. (All though I have made some soaps that will never see the light of day too!)
  What I am trying to say is, don't go for the quick and easy. Soap making is an art and I don't just mean the design it has when you slice it. Combining the perfect mixture to make something that someone is going to use to care for their skin every day. I don't know about you but my skin is very important to me and I want the absolute best for it. Do your research, experiment and learn your way around the ingredients. Not just the pretty.
  I do love the colors and the swirls with a passion. When I first started that's all I wanted to achieve until... I used a very simple bar I bought at a craft show and at that moment I realized my flashy, sparkly soaps didn't hold a candle to that plain looking bar in my shower at that moment and I made a change to learn more about what was going into my soap than the color pallet.


This one pictured is made by me for a local farm using there milk and oat's. The scent is Honey Almond, it is divine, the embodiment of warm, clean & wholesome. It will be in stores in my area by the end of the month. Along with a whole line of all natural products made by my company Sixth Scents Soy & Bath. I am not at liberty to disclose this formula but I assure you there will be other great recipes in the future. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment